Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Hypezone Section

This would be a new section in the mixer site that allows Hypezone to be more accessible and be open to more people at a time, so you can have a nice choice of action. It would have two categories of streamers closest to a win and streamers with highest kill count in their match. This allows viewers to check out multiple streamers at a time and find someone that they like from all the action.

18 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

TheDevTron shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dieinpeace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this is just the fortnite section. Hypezone is suppose to mean Hypezone so top 10. Having it show something other then that defeats the point of it.

But i would agree hypezone need to be tweeked to feature more streamers. It saddens me that i can watch it for 30 minutes and it will feature at 2-3 of the same streamers in that 30 minute timeframe. Hypezone needs to have a timer put on it or something where you can only get it once every 4 hours or something. No shortage of streamers for it to go to and i am sure everyone would appreacaite not seeing that same people over and over again on Hypezone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base