Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Sub Button On XBOX Mixer Application

The ability to Subscribe to a partnered channel through the XBOX App is something that needs to be implemented. Most partners have a large XBOX audience and for someone watching on XBOX they can't subscribe without being given a tutorial on how to do so.

They also don't really have any way to know they are watching a partner. A lot of viewers are willing to support a broadcaster and a streaming platform by subbing but people won't go out of their way to spend money and I don't blame them.

The easier subbing is the more people who are interested in subbing may do so because it's easy and not complicated.

This is something that should be top priority behind immediate site breaking bugs (not being able to use emotes).

Any other ideas respond in a comment below.

116 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ruffles shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  AdminMixer Team (Admin, Mixer) responded  · 

We have started work on this item. Supporting broadcasters is one of our biggest goals and we want to make sure we do this right.

We don’t have a firm timeline for shipping this yet, but you’ll hear more in the future. :)

-Matt

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • OBEAHMAN DREAD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

xbox users should be able to subscribe to their favourite mixer streamers whilst still on xbox especially as mixer is even built into the xbox 1 services on their consoles. oops xbox 1/mixer what went wrong??

• odduser commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you know how there is sub mode and follower mode we need noxbox mode so people on xbox can't even participate - is that too harsh?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ideally I would like to be able to sub and/or donate from my xbox account but I can accept that not being an option. What is absurd to me is no option to even sub at all from my xbox app!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I don't even have a button and I support this. Decreasing the differences between the xb interface and the pc experience is key.

• IamPanzer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh man im a small partner and i get asked about this all the time, i cant imagine what the big boys get. Like come on guys! <3

• Dave commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How is subbing via the app or Xbox not even a thing? It's the most important way to support streamers and we can't do it

Feedback and Knowledge Base