How can we improve Mixer?

Mixer NEEDS search filter options! Ratings, language, and more!

I believe it is in every viewer, streamer, and even Mixer's best interest to include website search filters to help us ALL find what we want to watch easily and faster.

Search filters like ratings (Family, Teen, Mature), Languages, game genres (could save a lot of small genre streamers be noticed), game titles, & maybe even stream titles, but also to avoid them as well. Having options to exclude types of streams will also help the sites ease of use and help direct views to channels that could be not noticed.

Helping viewers and streamers a like, this is common sense to business with merchandise already. Make every product easier to find, more sales! So I am shocked mixer has yet
to add any search filters aside co-stream and interactive, cause as a business they are forgetting that streamers are their product to sell and profit on, not neglect and NOT help be seen by paying customers.

So I call upon all viewers, streamers, mixer staff, and mixer itself to vote for adding search options as well as exclude options from search, so their streamers/products can be easily found and viewers alike can easily find what they WANT TO WATCH faster!

I was told: "If filters is wanted then sure we will consider them"

So do you all want filters? Do you want the ease of finding streams you are looking to watch from English to Japanese, to Family to Mature, to RPG fans to FPS players...

What do you want to search? Tell me, I want to hear what everyone wants to find, leave a comment with what you love to watch on mixer, and then state how long it takes for you to search through new streams to find it?

Thank you for your time,

Ika BakaKu & her crazy lewd Dungeon (who wants to see Mixer more than just a basic site, but far more for everyone to enjoy easily!)

83 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ika_BakaKu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SushiGummy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I also think it would be helpful to have a selection of general tabs to work with.

Like speedrun, voice, novoice, camera, humor, competitive, etc.

• mitori commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

we were already promised age group filtering, so that's a first step towards this great idea :)

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I second the raid target comment - if I was able to filter streams by rating, it'd be much easier to find NEW raid targets and therefore spread that Mixer Love to newer streamers. Its super beneficial to raid a stream similar to my own in regards to rating, my community is more.likely ro stick around longer and show support.

Also, seconding the MAJOR MAJOR NEED to be able.to filter by creative, retro etc.

Yes yes and more yes! All creative streamers and retro gamers desperately want and need this!!

• Ika_BakaKu commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Or how about there are almost 200 partners on mixer and we cant ever search for them, and they are the faces of mixer who help pay for mixer...

partner searching pls too! Verified even

Did u know it takes me 30min to find a raid target fit for the Dungeon every stream end? I bet I can compile those into hours of highlights on youtube LOL (it's more sad than funny though)

I would spend more time on Mixer if it didn't take me scrolling and clicking through hundreds of streams to find what I was looking for.

I seek to search for mostly mature streams that are creative or into RPGs like myself, I find it hard to find since no options to really filter through all the streams exists.

I am sure ppl share this pain, and not just mature lovers, I bet ppl of other languages, and even kids/parents want this.

• Jesuki commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's about time to implement this. Mixer isn't just for kids, let the adults know where to hang out with a filter for 18+ streams.

• NekoMyraMia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

+1 also hope to see this in the futucher <3 mixer and want to see it grow and evolve waka waka

Feedback and Knowledge Base