Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Mixer NEEDS search filter options! Ratings, language, and more!

I believe it is in every viewer, streamer, and even Mixer's best interest to include website search filters to help us ALL find what we want to watch easily and faster.

Search filters like ratings (Family, Teen, Mature), Languages, game genres (could save a lot of small genre streamers be noticed), game titles, & maybe even stream titles, but also to avoid them as well. Having options to exclude types of streams will also help the sites ease of use and help direct views to channels that could be not noticed.

Helping viewers and streamers a like, this is common sense to business with merchandise already. Make every product easier to find, more sales! So I am shocked mixer has yet
to add any search filters aside co-stream and interactive, cause as a business they are forgetting that streamers are their product to sell and profit on, not neglect and NOT help be seen by paying customers.

So I call upon all viewers, streamers, mixer staff, and mixer itself to vote for adding search options as well as exclude options from search, so their streamers/products can be easily found and viewers alike can easily find what they WANT TO WATCH faster!

I was told: "If filters is wanted then sure we will consider them"

So do you all want filters? Do you want the ease of finding streams you are looking to watch from English to Japanese, to Family to Mature, to RPG fans to FPS players...

What do you want to search? Tell me, I want to hear what everyone wants to find, leave a comment with what you love to watch on mixer, and then state how long it takes for you to search through new streams to find it?

Thank you for your time,

Ika BakaKu & her crazy lewd Dungeon (who wants to see Mixer more than just a basic site, but far more for everyone to enjoy easily!)

493 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Ika_BakaKu shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  AdminMixer Team (Admin, Mixer) responded  · 

Thank you for suggesting this. We are investing in language + rating filters now and you will see them in an upcoming update.

In the future, we are also considering a larger discovery update to improve personalization and show a wider breadth of content, although we have nothing specific in progress on this front yet.

88 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Maximilian Wolf commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm a German Streamer, too and THIS would have to be a thing a way long ago. I discussed that already with Matt and in Discord he told me he agrees that this IS a must have so I'm looking forward to a much greater experience when this is getting a thing. Thanks Team Mixer for your hard work. :) <3

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

DO IT NOW ! THIS IS THE PERFECT MOMENT .. or we stay on twitch .. this is a must have!

• MyLittleVodka commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This had to be done at the start
        it definitely had to be done right from the start of the beam.

• Marcel Lie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think it's stupid how Microsoft does not pay attention to the feedback post here ... over 350 votes and other things with 10 votes will be implemented ...

• Sataluzi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I agree. I am german speaking streamer. There are not many of us (I don't know why) on Mixer. So it is not easy to find us quickly. But also all other languages besides english. Thank you.

• Jefferson Medeiros Dias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need filter by country, I want to be able to find the channels of my country with greater ease. currently I spend hours reading the title of each mixer to find a streaming from Brazil

• Jefferson Medeiros Dias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We need filter by country, I want to be able to find the channels of my country with greater ease. currently I spend hours reading the title of each mixer to find a streaming from Brazil

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Слава Миксеру, смерть буржуйскому Твичу.
        Спенсер 20¡8.

• Modo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yeap! I agree with it. Mixer needs normal filter options, especially language filter!!! People must find streams on their native languages. For example, German people will be able to find all German streams. Russian people will be able to find all Russsian streams, Japan people will be able to find all Japanese streams etc.... It will be really very usefull ! I hope you will do it

← Previous 1 3 4 5

Feedback and Knowledge Base