How can we improve Mixer?

I want to accumulate Microsoft Rewards Points using Mixer

For those of you unaware, you can earn Microsoft Rewards points for various activities like searching for stuff on Bing, buying items from the Microsoft store, etc.

The points earned can be used towards cool stuff like buying a month of Xbox Gold or Live. You can enter contests for xboxes, or computers.

I would love to see integration of this into Mixer. Searching for Mixer users, Searching for Games on Mixer. Watching Mixer streamers, or Streaming to Mixer could all accumulate points and draw more attention to the platform.

Rewarding our viewers with tangible points that can lead to Xbox Gold and such seems like a fantastic way to keep bringing people back to mixer both as viewers and as streamers.

27 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Steve “Devgamer” Kramer shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Nichola Campbell commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think this is a great idea! I use the reward system too, and normally my goals are xbox related - month pass, xbox sweepstakes etc, so this would be another great way for players and advertisers to win

Feedback and Knowledge Base