How can we improve Mixer?

Sparks

Have a shop where we can buy custom emojjis and custom wallpapers with our sparks? Maybe also have it so we can upload our own wallpapers for a price of sparks?

43 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

RangerOfDeath shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CyborgJellyfish commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@Valsis I think that @xlxAciDxlx was referring to the shop idea that was talked about way back. I joined around March 2017 and it was being discussed in a number of streams I was in at the time, even to this day people still talk about this idea of trading sparks for emojis or that sort of thing.

That being said, no it never used to be an actual thing back on Beam Pro as far as I recall. Pretty sure it was just a theory, or else it was gone before I joined.

• Valsis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@xlxAciDxlx Beam never had a shop to use sparks with.

Back in the days all that existed was the primitive sound board as a way to spend sparks and later on the interactive board to use in BeamPlays (if I'm not mistaken) to live play the game that was currently available in the channel.

• xlxAciDxlx commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This used to be a thing back on Beam, though I'm not sure why this discontinued it..

Feedback and Knowledge Base