How can we improve Mixer?

pro use free sub

Mixer Pro Membership or Xbox Live Gold can sub 1 time to a streamer of their choice. Similar to twitch prime. Bring more incentives for the program while also supporting their platform and content creators.

138 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Cattck shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Skavenger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Amazon Prime / Twitch already does this and I think its a very real incentive for people subbing to their favourite streamers and gaining more pro users.

• Valsis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would affect Mixer finnancially as they wouldn't be getting the Pro Subscription money. They would instead paying us to be Pro.

We're here to use their service, we're the ones that should pay if we want upgrades.

• Marear commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If not Xbox Live Gold, then perhaps the Xbox Game Pass? Microsoft is running several subscription services that can easily piggyback off of each other and be mutually beneficial.

• ActionGamer14 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ice, Free subs not only count for the streamer but it also pays mixer the 5.99 without you having to pay anything.

• Ice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Not a terrible idea... But in the same sense we need to think financially how would this affect mixer.

Feedback and Knowledge Base