Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Follow All Button in Costreams

It would be great to have a "Follow All" button on Costreams that would allow a viewer to follow all the streamers who are currently in the costream. User's would still be able to hover over a streamer's profile picture and follow an individual streamer.

200 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jeff Wood shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Ulti commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be AWESOME. Definitely think this should be a feature especially with what seems like a large number of viewers watching from the xbox app. Encourages more costreaming opportunities and helps spread the love this community is known for!

• legolicious commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

With the ever growing popularity of costreams this is a must have, especially since when viewing on the XBOX you have to go to each channel individually to follow. I will probably throw party when they add this feature.

• AnTi PRO commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please do this! It's so frustrating when only one person gets a sub because people don't know they have to follow everyone.

• Kylmao commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please add a follow button for all channels in a co stream. Currently you are only able to follow the channel you're directly watching and you have to go to the other streamers pages to be able to follow them, please just add multiple follow buttons on the same page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base