Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

Xbox Interface Transparency

On Xbox one the Chat window is transparent, but below that is the viewer count bar. This should also have an option to be transparent or remove the entire window completely. Some games need the entire screen visible while others would do great with the entire window being transparent. I LOVE this feature, it makes streaming on console much smoother, but it could use a couple of minor tweaks. Thank you and keep up the great work!

27 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Brandon Hollingsworth shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Sanguinem Luna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm suggesting an idea for the Xbox One Broadcast interface to add transparency sliders for the Chat Box. For some games, the current transparency is okay, but for others games with cluttered UI, it's far too Opaque and unsightly when forced to move it to the only unused portion of the screen.

Xbox's Achievement Tracker has transparency options and even size adjustment that is perfect and it would be nice to see the Xbox One Broadcast Interface get, at the very least, transparency sliders.

• Jim Minning commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This! There are so many times the viewer count bar is obstructing instructions on the screen.

Feedback and Knowledge Base